IZZY POSITIVE TRAINING
Based on respect, trust and love.
A unique method offering you a 121 positive training covering:
- all you need to know about your puppy
- guideline for… home layout – house training – food – daily routine
- teaching your dog the basic behaviours and more
- developing your dog’s self-confidence in any circumstances
- brain games & agility games to increase your dog’s intelligence
The success of Izzy positive training is a real tailored training taking in consideration your dog personality but also you own personality!
3 TRAINING OPTIONS:
1) 1 2 1 PUPPY TRAINING COURSE for DOG OWNERS
1st session is 1h30 = £135
Then you choose between
Pay as you go = £90/1h
Package of 8 sessions = £600 (£75/h) – saving of £120
1 hour per week during 8 weeks (home + park)
Teaching you how to train your dog through a series of practical 1 tot 1 workshops. All you need to know to understand your dog’s language and teach your dog “Izzily” all the little tricks that will make your relationship with your dog the best ever for life!
You will learn how to MOTIVATE properly your dog, to develop the RIGHT BEHAVIOUR and to build a relationship based on TRUST without any power struggles.
For this you need to take 1h per week to do the course and then practice every single day. It will ask you consistency, patience and time. It will bring you a lot of fun and satisfaction!
2) 1 2 1 PUPPY TRAINING – RESIDENTIAL TRAINING – IZZY trains your dog
£110/day (boarding cost included)
For busy dog owners, Izzy trains your dog for you while you are on holiday. Highly personalised daily dog training where IZZY teaches your dog everything, covering all the basic behaviours but also socialisation & habituation to everything (from people, dogs, to transports, all kind of places and noises…). Includes a few follow up sessions where you are present.
3) 1 2 1 BEHAVIOURAL CONSULTANCY
1st session is 1h30 = £135
Then £90/1h training
BEHAVIOURAL MODIFICATION PACKAGE = £450 including:
- a pre visit questionnaire
- 1st consultation assessment of 1h30 with control & management guidance
- a report after the assessment + a training plan modification
- 2 X 1h consultation with practical exercises to modify the behaviour
- a summary for each session
- WhatsApp, email or phone call follow up in between sessions
Highly personalised training during a 1 2 1 training to get rid of your dog’s unwanted behaviours:
- how to teach my dog being alone at home and happy
- how to stop my dog guarding resources – being reactive around food or in some place or around some objects
- how to stop my dog being reactive on lead
- how to stop my dog growling/snapping or biting
- how to stop my dog pulling on the lead
- how to stop my dog barking at other dogs when walking on the lead
- how to stop my dog jumping at everybody
- my dog is becoming aggressive, what can I do?
- My dog is chasing everything in movement