IZZY POSITIVE TRAINING
Based on respect, trust and love.
A unique method offering you a 121 positive training covering:
- all you need to know about your puppy
- guideline for… home layout – house training – food – daily routine
- teaching your dog the basic behaviours and more
- developing your dog’s self-confidence in any circumstances
- brain games & agility games to increase your dog’s intelligence
The success of Izzy positive training is a real tailored training taking in consideration your dog personality but also you own personality!
3 TRAINING OPTIONS:
1) 1 2 1 PUPPY TRAINING COURSE for DOG OWNERS
£80/1h = “à la carte”
£600 (£75/h) for 8 hour package
1 hour per week during 8 weeks (home + park)
Teaching you how to train your dog through a series of practical 1 tot 1 workshops. All you need to know to understand your dog’s language and teach your dog “Izzily” all the little tricks that will make your relationship with your dog the best ever for life!
You will learn how to MOTIVATE properly your dog, to develop the RIGHT BEHAVIOUR and to build a relationship based on TRUST without any power struggles.
For this you need to take 1h per week to do the course and then practice every single day. It will ask you consistency, patience and time. It will bring you a lot of fun and satisfaction!
2) 1 2 1 PUPPY TRAINING – IZZY trains your dog
£80/h “à la carte”
£1300 (£65/h) for 20 hour package
5 times a week during 4 weeks (home + park)
For busy dog owners, Izzy trains your dog for you. Highly personalised daily dog training where IZZY teaches your dog everything, covering all the basic behaviours. Includes a few follow up sessions where you are present.
3) 1 2 1 THERAPY TRAINING – BEHAVIOURAL CONSULTANCY
Highly personalised training during a 1 2 1 training to get rid of your dog’s unwanted behaviours:
- how to teach my dog being alone at home and happy
- how to stop my dog guarding resources
- how to stop my dog growling/snapping or biting
- how to stop my dog pulling on the lead
- how to stop my dog barking at other dogs when walking on the lead