My name is Izzy… dog trainer & dog walker.
I am first of all a dog owner like you. Goldy, my dog, is a female Weimaraner and I couldn’t imagine my family without her. Yes, she is a member of the family and she needs/deserves love, care and respect like we all do.
What you give to your dog, you are going to receive back 200% and even more!
I grew up with dogs, but having my own dog opened my eyes about the way we as humans have been misunderstanding dog language for a long time. Fortunately, nowadays we know more about how dogs feel, behave and react and we finally understand that we need to learn their language to be able to train them properly. Treat them with respect, love, care and freedom!
A happy dog is a happy owner!
As a positive dog trainer, my goal is helping dog owners to live happily with their dog and to build a strong relationship based on trust and respect. I am delighted to assist all dog owners, and especially new puppy owners, in creating the best possible bond with their beloved pet!
I used to be a chef for 20 years, but my passion for dogs led me to learn more about them and follow different courses of positive dog training:
Kimberly Johnson – USA/France: “How to train my dog”
CEF – Centre Européen de Formation – France: “Educateur / Dresseur”:
- Dog Trainer Certificates
IMDT – Institute of Modern Dog Trainers – UK:
- Career as a dog trainer certificate
- Canine 1staid certificate
- Perfect puppy certificate
- Practical instructor certificate
- Resource Guarding
- Separation Anxiety
- Membership assessment (in progress)
All members of the IMDT agree to abide by the IMDT code of ethics:
- To train dogs professionally with honesty, integrity and in the best interest of the dog, owner, the public and the IMDT.
- Actively provide and promote force-free training methods and actively reject any methods or equipment that may cause physical or mental discomfort.
- Continue professional development through books, workshops, courses & seminars.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of clients.
- Carry suitable professional insurance including public liability.
- Members agree to work within their professional limits and agree to refer owners with needs beyond those limits to a suitable professional.
- Provide and promote science based, proven dog training principles to a high, professional standard.
- Avoid positive punishment as a tool for training dogs.
- Accept IMDT committee decisions as final after appeals process.
- Proactively benefit dogs and dog owners.
- Proactively promote the IMDT.